Care Packages for the Troops
We will be collecting items to include in a care package for the Troops deployed this Christmas. We would like to share a little love and support to those fighting for our freedom so far from home this holiday season. This year we will be sending our care packages to Garrett Salisbury. Fort Bragg was Garrett’s first Permanent place of station after his training. During his time at Fort Bragg, he got married to Lindsay. This is Garrett’s first deployment, so the care packages will be extra special this Christmas season.
These care packages will be sent to Garrett and his unit along with some military devotions to bring them some joy and comfort this Christmas season.
Now – November 11th
Items to bring in:
- Individually packages snacks and crackers, snack/trail mixes
- Granola Bars
- Beef Jerky
- Gum, Hard Candy, Gummy Candies, and M&M’s!
- Variety of chocolate and nuts (Sunflower Seeds) (Individual packages)
- Individual Packets of pretzels or chips
- Dry Individual Drink Packets (Hot Chocolate, Gatorade, Lemonade, Kool-Aid)
- Personal Care Items (soap, toothbrushes, socks, baby wipes) (Travel Size)
Also Include Prayers and Personal Notes of Encouragement!
Please contact Jenni with your questions.