Soccer is a great game for small children because there is room for every child to improve. Whether your child has never touched a soccer ball before or plays every day with family and friends, with a little coaching and alot of fun encouragement, small children can quickly learn the fundamentals and start working on foot control they will need. Watch your child grow in confidence that can carry over into other areas of life. Check out these pictures from last year’s camp!
- Who? Children K through 8th grade
- What? Coach Fred will cover the fundamentals of soccer and move on to more confidence building techniques
- Where? Little Creek Recreation Center
- When? 6:30 PM – 8 PM Monday, August 5 – Friday, August 9
- How much? $20 (includes T-shirt and water bottle!)
- How exactly? Upon registration you will receive an email from our staff with information about our “meet and greet” on Sunday, August 8 at 6:30 PM.
Coach Fred has coached soccer in North Carolina for thirteen years. He has coached preschool through high school aged children at two different middle schools and one high school, and for 23 seasons with Optimist Soccer in Winston Salem. He is joined by a faculty of enthusiastic coaches. They are back for another camp and are looking forward to working with your child. We’ll see you at Little Creek!
Please contact Coach Fred via email, text or phone (336-682-6802) if you have any questions.