2022 North Atlantic District “Taste of Ministry” MLC/WLC College Tour
Thursday, September 29th
- 12:00 pm – 3:00 PM Meet Pastor Guldberg at MSP** (See note below on travel reimbursement)
- minister (youth or music), or a pastor for the morning and early afternoon.
- 3:00 PM Drive to MLC to spend night
Friday, September 30th
- 9:00 AM Tour MLC – visit classes, speak with students
- 3:00 PM Return to Minneapolis to spend night
Saturday, October 1st
- 9:00 AM Leave for Milwaukee
- 3:00 PM Arrive in Milwaukee and spend night
Sunday, October 2nd
- 10:30 AM Worship service at WLC Chapel
- 12:00 AM Tour Wisconsin Lutheran College
- 2:00 PM Arrive at MKE for earliest flight home
Trip Host: Pastor Fred Guldberg, Star of Bethlehem Lutheran Church– Winston Salem, NC – [email protected], (336) 682-6802
I hope you will attend this exciting trip! If you are even remotely considering becoming a pastor, teacher or staff minister, please make every effort to join us!
The deadline to sign up is Wednesday, August 31st. Sign up today – we are limiting the trip to the first six kids. If you are interested, reserve your spot now. To join the group, please complete the form below with your $150 travel expense fee.
The travel expense fee will be help to offset meals, van rental, gas, and incidentals during the trip. The Commission on Youth and Family Ministries for the North Atlantic District will be covering the remaining expenses.
Thank you to Martin Luther College and Wisconsin Lutheran College for providing the reimbursement for your air travel expenses!
**NOTE: You will fly from your closest airport to MSP. The cost of your flight is initially on your own expense. Wisconsin Lutheran College is offering to reimburse students for half the cost of the flight. Martin Luther College is offering to pay the difference up to $250 towards the flight. This applies for students who are currently attending public high schools.