Current COVID-19 Cancellations:
These are the latest updates on the schedule for Sunday, April 5.
We will offer a virtual worship service this Sunday at 10 AM. Following the Governor’s and Mayor’s orders, we will not gather together in person this Sunday. We will offer a full online worship service and Bible study following worship HERE. Please also consider sharing our worship service with a friend on social media.
- Create a ZOOM account HERE. It’s free! You may need to install an app or Chrome browser extension.
- Download the study guide HERE.
- Click on THIS LINK – I’ll start the meeting at 9 AM.
- I’ll mute everyone at the start of the meeting. There will be times to ask questions. You may unmute yourself to ask a question or comment, or you may type a question or comment in the comment box.
- The class will go ~40 minutes so that I have time to set up for 10 AM worship.
We will also try Facebook live tomorrow for our worship and Bible study. Whether you watch on YouTube or Facebook, please leave a comment in the comment box so that we know are worshiping with us! We’ll also use the comment section so that people can ask questions for the Bible study following worship.
As always these points need to be in place for any illness:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.